Introducing the PA300 Mixer, the PA300 is the successor to the immensely popular PA110 of which has gained a high reputation for its sonic qualities.
The PA300 offers the same great features with the addition of a highly reliable Meanwell Switched Mode Power Supply, programmable limiter (PC Software required), balanced xlr outputs and a mechanical redesign allowing easy servicing of the front controls whilst leaving the chassis mounted in the rack.
• Compact 1U 19″ rackmount chassis
• Modular construction for ease of service by user
• High quality Meanwell Switched Mode Power Supply
• Internally configurable jumpers for Boosted/Flat EQ and amplifier sensitivity
• Electronically balanced XLR outputs, unbalanced outputs & fixed level output suitable for connection to CMDS music distribution system
• Easy to use clearly labelled controls
• 3 music inputs with volume and tone controls
• 1 microphone input with separate volume/tone controls and adjustable noise gate.
• Multiple inputs can be selected at the same time
• Adjustable talkover music mix control for microphone and soundbox announcements
• Dedicated sound-box input compatible with all models of DS Sound boxes via 9 pin Dsub connection on rear
• Dedicated TRS insert socket for direct connection of our Echo350
• Fully programmable limiter programmed via USB (PC software and PIN code required from DS Sound)
There are no reviews yet.